Love your job, San Antonio? Nominate it for our Top Workplaces competition.
Go to or call 210-348-3758 to nominate your company.
The deadline to nominate your company for our 36棋牌 Top Workplaces competition has been extended to May 15, 36棋牌.
Every week, most full-time employees spend almost as many waking hours with co-workers and managers as they do with family and friends.
So, what is your employer doing to make your workplace the kind you want to go to every morning? How good are the pay and benefits? What are the amenities like?
And given the coronavirus outbreak, what steps are your bosses taking to help you stay healthy?
It’s time for the San Antonio Express-News’ Top Workplaces survey. So if you think your workplace deserves to be nominated, we want to hear all about it. Visit to fill out the survey.
Here are a few rules and factoids:
- Any organization with 35 or more employees in the San Antonio area is eligible to participate (can be public, private, nonprofit, government)
- Workplaces are evaluated by their employees using a short 24-question survey.
- Companies will be surveyed through May.
- The deadline for nominations is May 15.
- Website for nominations:
- 36棋牌Phone number for nominations: 210-348-3758
Energage, the research partner for the project, conducts Top Workplaces surveys for 51 major metro newspapers and surveyed more than 2 million employees at more than 7,000 organizations in 2019.
The 2019 Top Workplaces were Broadway Bank (large employers), JB Goodwin Realtors (midsize employers) and Rheumatology Associates (small employers).
Last year’s program by the numbers:
- 1,123: Number of organizations invited
- 134: Number of organizations surveyed
- 101: Number of organizations recognized
- 47,817: Number of employees represented by surveyed organizations
- 48,009: Number of employee invited to the survey
- 29,703: Number of employee survey responses